I found a problem with Joomla 1.5.3 + VirtueMart 1.1.0 + Joomfish 2.0 beta:
My project is going to run in 6 languages (german, english, russian, romanian, bulgarian, croatian). After installation of virtuemart and joomfish, I started translating my content-pages, the contact form, the menu-names, the products and the product-categories, so far so good.
But there seems to be a bug translating the products or product-categories: first I translated the product-category-names and everything worked fine, but after translating only one product, all category-names in every language are shown without translation in the frontend (in primary language - german). After that I edited just one product-category-name, clicked "save" and all product-category-names appeared in the correct language, but now the products are without translation.
conclusion: when I change the translation of just one product, joomla stops translating the product-categoriy-names and when I change just one product-category-name, joomla stops translating the products!
Does anyone knows this problem?
What I did:
1. installation of Joomla 1.5.3 eCommercePack (Joomla + VirtueMart 1.1.0)
2. joomla language installation via installer
3. language pack for virtueMart copied (via FTP)
4. installation of joomfish (com + plugin + module) via installer
5. DB update (ALTER TABLE...)
6. installation of JoomFish ContentElements for VirtueMart (VM_CE.zip)
7. enable the Joomfish - Abstraction Layer in Plugin-Configuration