Please visit the Documentation
section first. Especially take a look at the Installation issues
and the FAQ document
Before posting, don't forget to search the forums
If you still have issues, start a topic and include as much information as possible:
First of all, check if you are running the latest available version of Joomla! (1.5.23) and Joom!Fish (2.1.7). Posts for issues, where both systems are not updated, will be ignored.
We need the following at least (you can find this in your Joomla! backend under help > system info):
* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: The support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Joomla! version
* Joom!Fish version
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Webserver to PHP interface (e.g. apache2handler, cgi-fcgi)
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo
Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting.
Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.