k2 display items by tag not working with joomfish

Please use this forum for all development issues related to 3rd Party extensions or own development
Forum rules
Before posting, see the developer documentation and don't forget to search the forums.

Then check if you are running the latest available versions of Joomla! (1.5.18), Joom!Fish (2.0.4) and the extensions you're having problems with.

We need the following at least (you can find this in your Joomla! backend under help > system info):

* Joomla! version
* Joom!Fish version
* Extension version
* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: The support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Webserver to PHP Interface
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo

Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting.

Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.

k2 display items by tag not working with joomfish

Postby marelef on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:05 pm

I have a bilingual site. I have recently updated joomfish to the latest version (2.2.3). I uploaded the k2 content elements to the joomfish folder and everything seemed to work just fine. And then I noticed a problem with the tags. The tags are translated and displayed under the article as they should. However, when I click on a tag, the "displaying items by tag" is not working, it just shows a blank page. The problem occurs only on the language translated with joomfish, while it works perfectly on the original language.
Does anyone know what the problem can be?
marelef
Newbee

Re: k2 display items by tag not working with joomfish

Postby makino666 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:56 pm

same problem here!

please help or any suggestion.

Thanks
makino666
Newbee

Return to 3rd Party extensions in general